Saturday 18 May 2013

Home made food picks

I been meaning to make some food picks for ages now and I finally got round to buying some Fimo to do so!
I didn't have much time his afternoon so I just created a few simple dinosaurs to test it out! I did a green t-rex, a blue brontosaurus and an orange stegosaurs. 
I also got round to sorting my Bento bits and pieces out! I found this Box, which I brought ages ago and used to store fruit tea. I never really drink fruit tea so I thought it would be better suited to storing my bento bits! 

I'm really pleased with this as a storage solution for my Bento bits! I'm sure it won't do the job for too much longer, as I'm going to get to work expanding my collection with some more homemade food picks! 

1 comment:

  1. Those picks are awesome, you're so talented! Bet Grorge loved them!

    ReplyDelete