Friday 6 January 2012

Frankly Mr Franklin, I couldn't agree more!


"We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing".

Benjamin Franklin

I came across this quote many years ago when studying but had forgotten all about it until I started doing this blog. As I've already said, part of starting this blog is to make sure that I take some time out every week and play with George. I'm not talking about getting a game out or doing a puzzle type play, I'm talking open ended, creative, on my hands and knees type play.

This quote speaks volumes to me, so, next time, instead of going to the chemist for anti-ageing cream, I'll be going for shaving foam for George and I to whip up some 'cakes' or whatever else we fancy...... I'll be sure to post some pictures x

WARNING- Look what can happen in said chemist when you take your eyes of them for a minute.... 

Not sure what the exact shade of tester was that he tried, but I think it quite suits him, don't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment