Saturday 14 April 2012

Been a long time!!

I haven't posted on here for so long and I feel very guilty about it! I'd like to say I have still been doing loads of cool stuff with George and have lots of pictures I just haven't posted them yet, but honestly I don't. It's not much of an excuse, but I have been super busy with wedding stuff.  As I work 5 days a week I have had to do things like dress fittings, make invitations, have hair and make-up trials etc at the weekends so just find it difficult to sit down at the computer and actually do the blog! I do have a few things to share with you. We made snow cakes, rode our bikes and went sledging in the snow. We went to Eye Children's Centre to a 'Little Diggers' group and got green fingers whilst doing some gardening. We went on an Easter Egg hunt organised by the fabulous Rachel Baker at Fair Green in Diss and we've done a bit of bird watching. I will share these with you as soon as I can xxx

 






No comments:

Post a Comment