Wednesday 15 May 2013

Go Ziggy!

Last night Ziggy and I received our Bronze award in basic dog ownership. I had to complete a test to show my knowledge of legislation, health, care and practical training of Ziggy. It was a bit scary but we got through ok and we were awarded our certificate of achievement as you can see below. Ziggy was so excited, he's jumping in the  air! 

But the hard work isn't over, we now start work to achieve the silver award, which, from what i saw last night, looks a lot harder! Ziggy is doing well with his obedience- he has mastered 'Sit' 'Stay' 'Down' 'Wait' and occasionally 'Dance' (where he goes up on his back legs)! The toilet training is still a bit of an issue, but I'm sure we'll get there! He actually did a poo during the test last night, which made George giggle when I told him! 
Collecting our certificate from our obedience teacher and the Judge
Proud owner alert! 
Ziggy was worn out after all the hard work!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment